Tuesday, January 20, 2009

loving....

09.05.08

loving....

im still tryin to feel it
im still tryin to heal it
me
want to feel the butterflies in my tummy
smile when they say they love me
cuddle with them when they are near me
the object of my affection
the one who will hold my attention
has yet to come forward...i believe
i believe...
you go thro the bad to get to the good
and no one should...
settle for less
than complete happiness
2nd best...
is not the greatest
1st place
is the greatest place
when will i feel it...soon enough
when will i see her...soon enough
patience is a virtue
and if i wait long enough ill see all this thro

the haze will fade
the pain will subside & be long gone
memories wont hurt me
the past wont falter me

every minute is worth the wait
altho i hesitate...
id rather wait than rush

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D