Sunday, January 25, 2009

you...

1.25.08

you...

i cant stress enough
i cant conceal it enough
i cant control it for long
i cant....

my minds runnin a maze around you
i long to find you
i long to connect with you
i long to meet you
i long to hear....

your voice
your laughter
see...
your smile
you sleep
you breath
your every movement

i long to be around you sooo much
i long to hold you
i long to be with you sooo much...

that...
its bothering me
its saddening me
its makin me feel lonely
its making me feel negelected...
at times

i miss you....more than i can say
i miss you....more than i tell you
i care about you...more than you kno
so why is it so hard
hard to care
hard to share
hard to balance my time
and your time
because we dont have me time
i miss you
and i just want to see you
sooner
than later
cuz im afraid...
later
will by pass the both of us
and i dont want that
i need all that...
is you
beside me

just to have your presence known
i would drown
in the embodiment of your beautiful soul
i cant let go
i cant...
let
u
go

baby.....
i miss you....
so

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D