Tuesday, January 20, 2009

discard

10.17.08

discard

remove you...
from the cracks in my brain
and fill them with...
better times
laughter
more meaningful memories
tho you meant alot to me
i want you gone
i want you out
i want the memory of you to...
float away
so i dont see you anymore
so i dont wonder about you anymore
so i dont think about you anymore
so i dont dream about you anymore
so i dont recollect...
old thoughts
old feelings
old words
old times...
times i thought were real
times i thought would last longer than a min
but within a second...
you were gone
and i was shown no remorse
for you discarding me
abandoning me
you left me
you neglected me
you forgot about me
you walked away from me

now i wash you out of my brain
like yestrdays haircare product
and be done with how i feel
and be done with how i think
and be done with how i...
used to care
used to share
just be done with...
all that i used to do...
used to
because i dont
anymore
with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D