Tuesday, January 20, 2009

silently waiting....

1.5.09

silently waiting....

i long for...
kisses
hugs
stares
words...

i long for...
conversation
vacation
meanin
escapin...

i long for....
love
companionship
butterflies
tongue tied so bad i cant speak

i long for...
you
in many ways that i refuse to tell you

i just want to...
hear your laughter on the other end
see your smile
hear from you

but
as
seconds
minutes
hours
days
weeks
..and a month go by
i still have nothing

only the...
momentary chats weve shared embeded in my brain
only the...
few pictures youve sent
only the...
emails...

yet i find my heart aching to kno your whereabouts
how your feeling
how your day was
if your breathing
rather...
if your alive

you see you told me 'better communication'
and that i needed to open up
but i feel closed up now
because you
close me in now
keep me in...
the dark
and i cant see
and all i do is think
and worry
and wonder...
if your ok

i try to...be the bigger one
i try to...let go
i try to...bypass the time
i try to
but its...
achin me
hurtin me
plaguin me
that i dont kno how you are

so i send a letter out into the oblivion
when i should be callin
but i dont want to call...
because you shouldve called

weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D