Tuesday, January 20, 2009

newness....

8.30.08

newness....

collectively written
my eyes are smitten
by you
i get nervous...when i stand by you
but i inhale
and exhale
to maintain my composure
and you smile...and i lose it all over...
again

you see...im tryin to feel again
to love again
to see beauty far more than the outside...again
you breathe new light
into my night
you breathe new meaning
into everything
that i pushed aside
i was always wanting to run and hide
mask myself up
post up
in the darkest corner...so you couldnt find me

but it would be ok because i could see you...
and watch you
from afar
like pandoras box...i have lifted my heart ajar
to let feelings seep in
let familiarity come in
i want the former
not the old lover
but the similarity
of someone loving me
for all of me
soulfully
passionately

take me...day by day
take me...but once you get to kno me...will you stay?
ill wait
and i wont hesitate
not this time
not like last time
theres a difference
an elegance
an air
makes me not hold a stare
because i stutter
and stumble
and fumble
for the right words to say to you
instead...i just smile at you
and say...ill talk to you later
until next time...
ill look over the mental pictures
i have of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D