Tuesday, January 20, 2009

when your gone...

11.25.08

when your gone...

i miss you
like clouds missing in the sky
i miss you
like sand missing from a beach
i miss you
like a child without either parent
i miss you
like a blind person wantin sight
i miss you
like my pen misses my pad
i miss you
like i miss my family
i miss you
like every valentine day card ever forgotten
like every birthday card ever forgotten
like every anniversary that was missed
like every special moment that you were too busy to attend

i miss you
as if every moment in my life was taken from me
as if my memory in my mind was cleared away
as if i wouldnt see you for years
as if i hadnt seen you yesterday

i guard my heart
i love my life
i love those...in my life
the cherished friendships i hold close
the ones gone...are missed memories
so true
so real
so vibrant
so loving
so....you
just stay
and together we...
will leave our footprints
in the sands of our friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D