Tuesday, January 20, 2009

reoccuring thoughts of you

10.13.08

reoccuring thoughts of you

you are soul i cant forget
you are a memory i cant erase
you are a picture i cant throw away
you are a call i cant ignore

i remember...
your laughter
your stare
your personality
your voice

4 months later & im still haunted with memories
4 months later & im still reminded of you
4 months later & i feel that i still love you
4 months later & i find myself missing you

i dont know what it is
i cant put my finger on it....
i dont know what it is but...
maybe you were the missing piece to my life puzzle
maybe you were my breath of fresh air
maybe you were my destiny
maybe you were my meant to be...

this ill never know
because distance has come between us
pain from a former has held us...
apart
still...thoughts of u hurting me..tore ME apart
you walked around with your head held high
all the while...
i was here
pickin up the broken pieces
putting myself back together
yet STILL missing you
yet STILL wanting you
but you walked away
didnt look my way
until you felt it was necessary
to speak to me

i dont know what to say
and i dont kno what to do
pieces of me
just cant let go of you
but i have to start somewhere...
and atleast try
and let go

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D