Tuesday, January 20, 2009

untitled

08.07.08

untitled

i hate how i...cant dislike you no matter how hard i have tried
i hate how i...cant get you off my mind
i hate how i...constantly write about you
i hate how i...still think about you
i hate how...our conversations seem artificial
i hate how...we seem not to know each other
i hate how...i cant talk to you
i hate how...i tend to act like i dont kno you
its been hard
and ive been hard
on myself
tryin to better myself
push the past behind
and leave it behind
but it creeps up
and stays up
lodged in my brain
makin it hard to maintain
i dont get how you act the way you do with me
i dont get how you can be so cold to me
like i was nothin
n i meant nothin
i dont know
what i do kno
is im tired of placin it all out there
when theres nothin out there
its just air
and me
alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D