Tuesday, January 20, 2009

rememberin love...

8.30.08

rememberin love...

i remember...
your smile
your style
your smell
the way your eyes fell...
when you looked at me
how you held me

i remember...
words unspoken
but more so...words spoken
that broke me
shook me
rocked my world
hurled
absurdity
your...humilty
inflicted upon me
wounded me

but im taller now
im wiser now
tho i miss you from time to time
you have just become a memory that i loved...once upon a time
once so fine
broke the love
you were my gift from above
but...push came to shove
and there isnt anythin to show
but the love i did show
now its obliterated
vanished
into the air
and i stare
into the sky
....no more questions why
ive surpassed it
ive gone thro it
and now im finally done with it
so i leave it
on the door step
for you to find...a memory
of what used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D