Sunday, January 25, 2009

her...not you

shaw & broadway were waiting to read this since i bragged about it LOL.....i love it...another strong piece....
-------------

1.21.09

her...not you

do you miss someone so much..
you wanna cry?
well i do
and for once...its not you
its her
my star
my songstress
my caged yet free butterfly
my smile
my stress easer
my second wind
my beautiful sunrise

you see...
shes given me everything you didn't
positivity
reliability
quality...
time
her time
was my time
our time
she is...
my blood
my food
my nerves
my breath
my energy
my light
my nutrients
my everything

tho she's not you...
and i know
shes everything your not
my backbone
my strength
my heart beat
my pusher
when things got rough SHE was there
not you
she held me down
pushed a smile on this teared up face
pushed my eyes open to see that--
YES there is beauty after heartbreak!
YES there is peace in ones soul
after heartbreak

SHE is my reason for writing
SHE is my reason for smiling
SHE is my reason for feeling
SHE is my reason for loving
for...i finally love another
i FINALLY care for another
i FINALLY think about another
and im sorry to bust your bubble
but
no
it is really
and i mean really
not
you

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D