Tuesday, January 20, 2009

out of context

9.19.08

out of context

its all irrelevant
because your translucent
to me

to me....
you were a dream that never became real
the fallacy of you leaves me unable to heal
unable to accept truth from lies
to know the difference between real & fake cries
your objective
left me subjected
to...not knowin if i had you all along
or were you far gone
before you ever became mine
because in my mind...
you were more than a dream
you were more than i seemed...
to believe
and i believe...
you did love me
and you did want me
but i push away the mere notion of it all
and i fall
away
i push away...
thoughts
feelings
memories
laughter
kisses
the 'i love you's
fade away
crumble...
and turn into lies
unanswered questions go unnoticed
I go unnoticed
I get neglected....
for what???
for you not knowin what you want
for you not being able to tell great from fake
for you not being able to let go and move on...
is where i went wrong
because now i am unable to do the same
occasionally i find my heart latched
i just want it to be patched
and i want to be able to start over
but i cant start over
till i flip over
the page
and start anew...
without
you

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D