Tuesday, January 20, 2009

loves slow death

11.17.08

loves slow death

stepped over the ledge
fell 20 stories down
bones shatter
im all mangled
blood dripped...
everything ached
cant move
cant breathe
cant see
only sense is my ability to hear

memories of you & i suffocated my brain
words you said drip drop thro an IV into my blood stream
affectin me and...
every thought
every move
every change
every feeling
just everything

i feel so addicted
i wasnt weened off
the drug which was your love
just forced off
left me crying
left me shaking
left me unwilling...
to do nething
left me blind...
to every good thing that stood before me

my heart feels like a blank canvas awaiting its painter
yet i feel molded at the edges
and its slowly seepin towards the center...
suffocating me
enclosing me
covering me
and leaving me...
empty

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D