Sunday, January 25, 2009

mi estrella [my star]

1.25.09

mi estrella

i ache
so i fake
that im ok
i act like i dont have problems
that my hearts not missin you
that my minds not goin insane
but thats not the truth....

its been on over time
workin around the clock
thinkin about you
i cant stop it
i cant ease it
until i see you
until i hear your...
voice
in my ear

ease my sorrow
ease my vacated mind
fill it with your...
sunshine

my night
is missing its star
you are my rainbow
after the rain
the sparkle
in the diamond
the comfort
in newness

im not afraid
of love
im not afraid
to care
im not afraid
to lose my mind
im not afraid
to tell you how i feel
coz im doin that now
i just...
dont wanna say too much
too fast
i want it to last
let my thoughts marinate
and when i tell you
ill blow your mind

im not letting go
im not backing down
im not stoppin...
know that im not goin newhere
im right here
beside you
regardless the distance
im here

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your post :) great nice 4u and drop :) smile 4u http://publicvaluer.blogspot.com/ :) http://baganbatublog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D