Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my...secret

12.21.08

my...secret

i thought about you today...
and altho your always on my mind
tonite was different
thoughts of...
ur breath in my ear
u lookin me in my eye
with that...seductive stare
kissin my cheek
movin down to my neck
while ur hand grazes my thigh
wantin to...
glide up
the edge of my panty line

see...
ive thought of you
many times
many ways
many nights
but ive never told you

never told you...
how i think of you
never told you...
how ive fantasized about you
never told you...
how ive pictured you & i
together
linked
skin to skin
breath cloudin up the room
coz its so heavy
every move vibratin the walls
coz its soo ridiculous

ive wanted you
ive thought of you
in many ways
in many places
at many times...
i just
never told you
you are...
my
best kept secret

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D