Tuesday, January 20, 2009

old to new

10.11.08

old to new

when its all said and done...
will you look back and realize
that i was there for you
that i loved you
that i cared for you
that i basically...
worshipped your entire being
even if it went without seein...
you for days

the ones that raised me said this love was just a phase
and when i blazed...
it would be gone
like a flicker of a flash
with a blink of an eye
it'd disapear
yet i always found it...
reappearin
to me
in different forms
different lights
different beings
the word love started to have different meanings
they would say...i love you
to make me stay
they would say...i love you
to make the tears go astray
they would say...i love you
to make the pain ease off my mind
they would say...i love you
to make a smile appear
they would say...i love you
then...slowly disapear

can you reappear
can you show me whats fake from real
can you make me feel...
alive again
smile again
laugh again
dance again
love again?

i dont know
the image is hazy
love is hazy
and ive become lazy
to loves embrace
i hesitate to run
i hesitate to feel
i hesitate to deal
with new beginings
for false endings
guarded me
scared me
bruised me
yet...tempted me
to create a new me
with a hint of the old me

to take chances
live in new romances
new embraces
new faces
new feelings
new love dealings
new blessings

so out with the old
and in with the new
out with my past
and thats just to name a few

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D