Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my forever fairytale

12.27.08

my forever fairytale

i used to believe in fairy tales
like cinderella...
i would be the one to fit the glass slipper
like sleeping beauty...
my 'charming' would wake me up & we would ride away together
like jasmine
my aladdin would sweep me off into a whole new world
like the little mermaid
my prince would save me from the evil lady

thought i found...
my 'charming'
my prince
my aladdin
the one that carried the glass slipper
the love clung to my heart
never letting go
till this day...
it has a hold on me

forever floating memories
forever floating words
forever thinkin
of you
and the love that used to...
make me feel like...
cinderella
ariel
jasmine
sleeping beauty

until the harsh reality of it all
fell away
from the shell that was you
you cracked
you broke
you floated
away
like leaves blown away in the wind
i watched you slip away
walk away
drain yourself
out of me

tho youve been discarded from my life for quite sometime
an occasional butterfly floats my way
and pictures form in my mind
of someone i once knew
someone who
swept me on my magic carpet ride
carried me on a horse away from my wicked step mother
made my dream into reality
made me feel like a princess
someone
that loved me
someone
that was soley mine
someone....
that someone
was u

No comments:

Post a Comment

oooooooooo gooodie!! your leavin me a comment YAY u rock =D